VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jennifer Sutton <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jennifer Sutton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Feb 2012 12:23:31 -0800
VICUG-L:

In case anyone else was curious and/or in case anyone's looking for
the answer in the archive . . .

To display lists of items like pages, bookmarks, comments, and
attachments, using Adobe Reader 9, the key combo is control shift
F5.  This is an Adobe command, not a JFW one.

Jennifer

Greetings, VICUG-L:

I'm using JFW 13 and Adobe Reader 9. I'm looking at PDF documentst
that I know have bookmarks in them.

But I'm not seeing, either in Adobe Reader or in JFW, how to display
the list of the bookmarks.  Surely, I'm missing the obvious?

Thanks in advance for suggestions.

Best,
Jennifer

Archived on the World Wide Web at