VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Christopher McMillan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Christopher McMillan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Jun 1999 19:16:44 -0700
Here is some news I wanted to pass along.

Christopher McMillan
Adaptive Computer Consulting
President
"We Personalize Your Computer Needs."
A Dell Computer Corporation reseller.

Telephone:      203 937 0166
Fax:            203 934 5468
Pager:          800 201 5625 Pager Number 0378 (at tone dial your number)
E-mail:                 [log in to unmask] or [log in to unmask]