VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Deborah Kendrick <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Deborah Kendrick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 Aug 2005 09:55:33 -0500
Hi everyone,
First, thanks everyone for all of your helpful solutions to my Outlook
Express problem.  I read them on my laptop's email, and was grateful.  I
then did some of them on my desktop (the computer that was ailing).  The
great news is that my desktop computer's email is functioning properly
again -- even the links work.  The irony, though, is that I can't be sure
why because right after that, my laptop totally crashed (it's now at the
computer hospital) so that I couldn't review the helpful messages.  Could
Judy and Cherylg and Stewart send your helpful messages again?  I'd really
like to have them, make certain which tips solved my problems in case it
happens again.  Meanwhile, my laptop has forgotten where its Windows license
is.  This stuff is a Never-ending saga!

Thanks again, everyone, for being so generous with ideas.
Deborah