VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ray Sewell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ray Sewell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Apr 2002 14:29:12 -0700
Hi folks,

Some time ago I had a llittle freeware programme installed and accessed
through my desk top.  This little programme simply gave the day of the week
and the time and I found it fairly useful at times.  I think since then the
programme has expanded somewhat and may no longer be frreware but I am not
sure.

I am now using Windows Me and would like to have this or a similar programme
installed.  Do any list members know of either this Day by Day or perhaps
another programme that is similar.  Please let me know either privately or
through this list.  Also where I might find the programme, of course.  Many
thanks in advance.

Cheers, Ray.