VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ricky Lomey <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ricky Lomey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Aug 2018 19:49:29 +0200
At last search sorted as both Catherine's and Stephen's methods work for me
and equally easily and quickly, iliminates the need for using message rules
to search but I have two questions please thanks. Is there a difference
between typing in the keyword every time or simply arrowing to it if typed
in before, I am asking because I arrowed down to the one I tried using
Catherine's method but when it got to results it said the keystroke and then
said disabled but then Stephen's email came along so I tried by again typing
it in and as said worked perfect both times, if no difference between
arrowing and ypting in, how does one enable the results option? Secondly, I
probably won't search for any of the keywords already typed again or not
often so is there any way to clear or delete/erase all the keywords under
search and start afresh again?

Thanks appreciated to all.

Ricky Lomey