VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Thu, 21 Mar 2019 20:49:22 -0700
Thanks to all who helped me with my question about repairing Jaws 2019
Annual.

As a couple of you suggested, I ran the regular Jaws2019 *.exe file, and
the Repair option came right on up.

Before doing that, I tried Uninstalling Jaws to find out if the Repair
option came up as an option, but it didn't. That surprised me because I
have a vague memory of Repair being an option on that screen in some
versions of Jaws.

Anyway, I'm no longer getting the error messages about my accessibility
display drivers. Thanks.