VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Robert R. Matti" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Robert R. Matti
Date:
Fri, 14 May 1999 20:31:30 -0700
In the mailbox category of the options portion of the tools menu I have the
following mailbox columns checked:Status, Attachments, Sender, Date, Size,
& Subject, these columns show up in all my mailboxes except the in box, &
the in box only show Status, Attachments, Sender, & Date (no Size or Subject)
I was using Eudora pro 3.05 when this problem popped up for no apparent
reason & I could not find any solution to fix the problem so I upgraded to
Version 4.01& all mailboxes, including the in box had the desired columns
but after about 4 days the in box stopped showing the size & subject
columns (all other mail boxes show all the desired columns).

I use JFW 3.2(Jaws for Windows) for access thus the reason for posting to
the above two lists, I will deeply appreciate any & all Suggested
procedures for fixing the problem since knowing the subject of a message is
important.

RRm sez
DON'T WORRY!   BE HAPPY!