VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Travis Siegel <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Travis Siegel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 May 1999 22:07:14 +0000
Here's a couple articles a friend of mine typed up asking for my comments
on them.  I have my own opinions on this stuff, and will be chatting with
him about them, but perhaps others can write to him as well to post their
opinions as well.  Please don't swamp the guy, since he's only curious,
and doesn't really have any clout to get anything done about any of it.