VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Mark Senk <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mark Senk <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Jun 2006 17:03:53 -0400
Can they play .MP3 files?  You could easily put 10 hours of MP3 audio on
a CD-R.
If you insist on standard CD audio, you will have to cut the recordings
into shorter lengths and use a few disks.

Do you have an audio editor  and MP3 encoder?

You can join the pc-audio list or a list for podcasters and learn more.

Mark