VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jamal Mazrui <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 Oct 1998 14:35:59 -0400
Mike,
Thanks for the helpful info.  Can you be more specific about what
characters are causing the =20 and other = strings?  Generally, I do my
final cleanup of text files with the WordPerfect program editor rather
than a word processor.  It generally has not produced the =20 problem for
me, but did so recently .  I don't know what I did that was different.

A specific question I have is whether a text file needs to be converted to
line feeds only rather than carriage return/line feed pairs at the ends of
lines before importing into a Pine message.

Regards,
Jamal