VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Cohn, Jonathan C., VBAVACO" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Cohn, Jonathan C., VBAVACO
Date:
Mon, 23 Nov 2015 10:30:35 -0500
Hello,

I just tried this site from my system running Windows 7 and Internet Explorer 9 with Jaws 16.

I found no significant issues. Can you provide a little more detail? Which version of JAWS? How do you have auto-forms mode set?

I can easily test with just about any JAWS version that works on Windows 7, and I am sure I can get something working for you.

Best wishes,

Jonathan Cohn