VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Catherine Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Catherine Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Mar 2003 23:42:55 -0500
Hi, Bill,
I have a shell account on a DOS machine as do at least three of my
friends. I use pine for email and lynx 2.8.4 rel1. I also use a braille
display. For those of us who will never benefit from pictures and graphics
because we are totally blind, and even for sighted people who simply
prefer not to be bothered by cutesy images when they are seeking
information, it is important to retain these types of streamlined access.
Thank you.
Catherine

-Catherine Thomas