VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Marvin Hunkin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Marvin Hunkin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Feb 2012 12:04:45 +1100
HI.
for some strange reason.
i had to uninstall, then reinstall wamp server, as using this for my class.
from htttp://wsi.tafensw.edu.au, and then

had to do a system restore.
and the home page for wamp came up.
but now it is not loading.
just hangs and hangs in firefox and in internet explorer, says oops
cannot find it.
so the wamp home page does not come up.
any ideas, how to fix this.
any patches.
for server 32 bit, version 2.2, a,c.
and also i have a bunch of databases, and trying to work on the current
database.
set up the database in php my admin, and then created the database and
the tables, and inserted the data.
now i try to do a use Marvin; but says unknown database.
and i have my sql 5.5.16, and my sql 5.5.20.
any one able to help me out.
how to fix this and to get the wamp home page to come up and all my
folders are in the wamp\www folder, and then created folders and all my
class projects
are there.
any one run into this problem .
and it was working with jaws 13.0.638, but when i installed jaws
13.0.710, not loading at all.
this is giving me a migrain.
and my lecturers, have no idea.
did post on the wamp server forum.
any one able to help me out to get this to work.
do not want to use xammp, did not find it as accessible as wamp.
please help me out.
tearing my hair out.
completely uninstalled, then reinstalled.
put in all the folders and the databases again.
but not working.
please help.
Marvin.Join My Blind-Aid group at :
To join this group , send a blank message to:

--
Join My Blind-Aid group at :