VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Wed, 28 Oct 2015 05:43:49 -0700
The link I found on reformatting or refreshing was this one:
http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-8/restore-refresh-reset-pc
But I also found a lot more by googling the phrase: "reformat, refresh."

I may try reformatting the netbook just for giggles. It may not be worth
it since it's doing the kind of stuff its predecessors did before
refusing to restart. Still, it would be a learning experience.