VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Blind Treasures <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Blind Treasures <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Aug 2002 10:16:31 -0400
I am also having the problem with the modem sound coming from the computer speaker and also the attached speakers.  If someone has a
fix for this please pass it on.

Regards Tony

If you would like the best deals around on adaptive products and don't feel like spending all your time looking, we can help.
Join our mailing list and uncover treasures beyond your belief.  Adaptive treasures will appear  right in your mailbox and the best
thing is shipping is free.  To make things even more exciting, we will give away a free gift every month.  To join the treasure
scroll mailing list, just send an email to [log in to unmask] and in the body of the message type "subscribe treasurescroll
(real name)".  Please do not include quotes or parenthesis.  To unsubscribe send an email to [log in to unmask] and in the
body of the message type "unsubscribe treasurescroll (real name)".  Please do not include quotes or parenthesis. Hope to see you in
the castle!

Blind Treasures
Tony Meade
10809 King William Road