VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Flor Lynch <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Flor Lynch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Jun 2006 23:03:04 +0100
Hi,

"Expanded" or "collapsed" will (hopefuly, if the relevant graphic is
recognised by the screen reader)), be announced at the first message and
then for subsequent messages except the last, of an opened conversation.
If a conversation is closed, only one message will be highlighted, and
the conversation (or 'thread') will be collapsed.  If you delete that in
its collapsed state, then all the messages in that conversation are also
deleted.  To open (or expand) a collapsed conversation, in the message
list and at that point, hit the right-arrow key.