VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Patty Arnold <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Patty Arnold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Apr 2002 06:29:19 -0700
Hi Scott,

I am a Rehabilitation Teacher with the Arizona Center for the Blind.  We
have worked with a gentleman who is visually impaired and a quadraplegic who
uses Jaws, Dragon Naturally Speaking Professional, and Jawbone(a program to
get the other 2 programs to work together properly).  He has successfully
used this combination to do his coursework for his P H D, and is currently
doing an internship with us.  My understanding is that you must use Dragon
Naturally Speaking Professional, not one of the downscaled versions.

Let me know if you need any more info. about this, and I'll forward to our
AT Setup person.

Patty Arnold