VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sun, 4 Oct 2015 12:03:58 -0700
Does Jaws 15 work on windows 10, or do I need to update to the latest
and greatest Jaws version?

I'm running Jaws 15 on my Windows 8.1 machine. I'm finally receiving the
Windows 10 update on this computer. Yay. Will I be able to run my
version of Jaws?

I ask because, when I tried to install it on my tablet, I got an error
message saying I needed to install Jaws 16, and I'm not sure whether the
error was caused by Windows 10 or the tablet.

Archived on the World Wide Web at
    Signoff: [log in to unmask]
    Subscribe: [log in to unmask]