VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Gaston Bedard <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Gaston Bedard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Jul 2020 10:28:25 -0400
Hello folks,

I am totally blind, wear 2 Phonak hearing aids.

I use sticky dots and bumps on my kitchen appliances, my microwave, and my
laptop keyboards.

In addition to hearing I like to feel things to ensure the settings are
correct.

When I am out shopping I take the time to inform the store owner and manager
how I see things with my hands and fingers.

I also show the staff my 2 hearing aids, and explain the best ways to
communicate with me.

I show them my hands and fingers and tell them, these are my eyes.

To get  their attention, I tell them that I have $2 million to spend, and I
really appreciate good customer service.

Gaston

Archived on the World Wide Web at
    Signoff: [log in to unmask]
    Subscribe: [log in to unmask]