VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
goshawk on horseback <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
goshawk on horseback <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Feb 2013 11:00:22 -0000
the dm5 is a lot better, it has 8gb internal memory, can also take micro SD
cards, and I personally think the voice guidance is far better than on the
550. according to the info, it can also do daisy
books. the only minor issue I have with it, is that unlike the 550, the dm5
uses it's own special battery, rather than standard AAA type, which could be
a problem if it is going to get very heavy usage.

Simon