VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Austin Pinto <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Austin Pinto <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Jan 2022 20:03:19 +0530
hi all.
Warren and Ed are taking part in a webinar on Android from a blindness
perspective, hosted by the developers of Voxmate whom we featured on
episode 39.  It takes place on 19 January at 5PM GMT.
Register by visiting
https://voxmate.com/webinar.
To listen to all episodes, visit.
https://blindandroidusers.com/category/bauposts/shownotes/
for short segments visit.
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL5iI0uwraRqolKdCQsNMSQHleKhT2_n1p
In this episode, we demo traveling apps such as Gett and Moovit for
our UK listeners.
We then demo Priceline, Kayak and Uber for global listeners.
And for Indian listeners we demo the public transport and B.E.S.T buss
ticket and pass booking app Chalo
If you are a resident of Mumbai and used a special BEST bus pass, that
pass is suspended, and you need to install Chalo app and book a free
pass from there.
Email us with suggestions or comments,
Send in your Android journey stories,
subscribe to our Email list,