VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
albert Cutolo <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
albert Cutolo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 13 Oct 2018 08:38:44 -0400
Good morning  everyone

I have a 20 inch television in my bedroom.  Sometimes especially during the
winter months when its really cold outside,  I like listening too movies,
using my computer to do it.  My question to the list is , how can I play
movies from my computer through the television.  If anyone has ever done
this, could you please provide me with step by step instructions on how too
do this please?  Thanks in advance for any suggestions, advice and help,

Al Cutolo

Archived on the World Wide Web at
    Signoff: [log in to unmask]
    Subscribe: [log in to unmask]