VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Thu, 7 Dec 2006 01:12:42 -0500
Hi, everyone.
Maybe I'm seriously behind the times on this one, but I'm wondering
how to handle sites that say the following:

Macromedia Flash Movie Start
Embedded Macromedia Flash Movie btn
Macromedia Flash Movie end

I've tried to enter on that supposed "button," but nothing seems to
happen.  Yes, I've been to sites that actually do show a kind of
movie - there's sound and text that changes on its own on my Braille
display.  But as I say, I see many sites containing a Macromedia
Flash movie of some sort that don't seem to do anything.  Is there a
way to access these?  Am I doing it incorrectly, or can't it be done
with JAWS 7?

Thanks for any help you can provide in clearing up this ongoing mystery!
Rachel

    Send comments on list operation to
    Signoff: [log in to unmask]
    Subscribe: [log in to unmask]