VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sun, 18 Sep 2016 11:32:04 -0700
Hi All,

What's the shortcut for sending Microsoft feedback as an email message?

I'm setting up a new computer, and while installing word and tweaking
its settings, I discovered I can no longer use sound feedback. I
couldn't download it from the website because the newest Windows version
officially supported was 2007, and I couldn't run the little exe file I
had as backup because I don't have a 2000 series of Office (I guess 2016
is not considered part of the 2000 series).

Anyway, this is a bummer because the sound feedback is nice, and this
also must be new because I was able to use sound feedback on Windows 8,
8.1, and 10 (pre-anniversary) and I even used it with Office 2016.

I want to ask for the sound feedback to be restored. I tried using the
feedback item in the Files menu, but I didn't get past entering my email
address. I thought there was a command for sending accessibility
feedback, but I'm not finding it. I'll keep checking, but I thought I'd
ask here.

Ciao

Archived on the World Wide Web at
    Signoff: [log in to unmask]