VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jeff Kenyon <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jeff Kenyon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Dec 2006 02:17:50 -0500
Hi everyone, I have been wondering if there is any way I can trace down a
wireless network that my computer likes to roam to?  It is some place in
my neighborhood, and I can tell that I have roamed there even if I don't
get the message from my card saying I have attached to this network, and
that is because it is god awfull slow and when I telnet or ssh into this
account here it will naturally give another IP address.  I'd like to some
day just find out for the sake of knowing where thie network is.

    Send comments on list operation to
    Signoff: [log in to unmask]
    Subscribe: [log in to unmask]