VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Nelson Blachman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Nelson Blachman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Dec 2004 02:55:26 -0800
Séverine,

  Kurzweil1000 software (which I normally use for scanning and OCR) can be
used to convert files.brf into other types, including readable textfiles.
Maybe OpenBook can do the same things.

  Ask whatever you use for OCR to open the file.brf and then save it as
whatever type you'd like.

  Bonne chance et bonne nouvelle année.

--Nelson