VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Fri, 9 Oct 1998 22:42:01 -0700
High my name is Andrew and I am blind.  I would like to know if any one
know where I can find a chess game that uses voice and a screen reader to
play the game.  Can some one tell me where I can  find this information?
Can any one tell me if their is any chess games on the internet explorer
and netscape and do they use voice and a screen reader program?  Does any
one know if their is any chess games that use dos programs?  Does any one
have a chess game that works with windows eyes program?  I hope some one
can answer my questions as soon as posible.