VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ricky Lomey <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ricky Lomey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Sep 2018 22:22:43 +0200
Hi again list

Apart from when I forget to turn on the printer, which was originally my
problem and I also selected scanner as device, anybody know about the scan
gear dialogue that blocks things and says closing two or usually three apps,
can it also happen with items it can't scan, is this only a problem with
multifunctional scanners as I've never had this before with flatbed scanners
and only started using a multifunctional scanner when I started with Windows
ten, I've mostly solved the issue though it happened when I tried scanning
currency and everything was on, which is why I ask about materials it is
unable to scan, I understand one isn't allowed to scan currency by law, was
unaware of this and always able to scan our Rand for what it's still worth.

Ricky Lomey

Archived on the World Wide Web at
    Signoff: [log in to unmask]
    Subscribe: [log in to unmask]