VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Cohn, Jonathan C. (SRA)" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Cohn, Jonathan C. (SRA)
Date:
Tue, 4 Nov 2014 11:15:15 -0500
Well, you could probably downgrade to the Mavericks operating system if you have a backup and then be able to use VLC> You could use a windows VM, or maybe even a Linux VM, or you could use iTunes radio, there are probably several other radio applications available too. Or you could even have a quiet night!

Jonathan