VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Flor Lynch <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Flor Lynch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Oct 2005 16:35:06 +0100
It is up to the moderators to decide, of course.  Another thing you
can't do on yahoogroups without a Yahoo ID, image recognition, etc., is
read the mail on the Web.  (You could - thus - be a member of a group,
without downloading their mail.)  However, if I were to choose I would
choose Freelists, because of the three main players - yahoogroups,
smartgroups, and freelists - it is the least troublesome.  George called
it right!