VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"becky H." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
becky H.
Date:
Sat, 6 Oct 2018 08:44:23 -0400
hi I am  getting frustrated because I am not able to find the extra
class audio study guide in mp3 format to put on my iphone n2zoe Sero
Email: Read Message
Read Message
From:
becky H.
To:
Cc:
Subject:
[blind-hams] help please!
hi it is n2zoe I am trying to to get the extra class audio guide to put
on my iphone. I found a  link to get it but I am not able to download
it. I can just listen to it. now what do I do? it is  frustrating to me
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
View/Reply Online (#19110):
https://blind-hams.groups.io/g/main/message/19110  Mute This Topic:
https://groups.io/mt/26848053/1594
-=-=-
Post:
Subscribe:
blind-hams+ [log in to unmask]
Unsubscribe:
blind-hams+ [log in to unmask]
Group Owner:
blind-hams+ [log in to unmask]
Help:
blind-hams+ [log in to unmask]
-=-=-
Group Owner: main+ [log in to unmask]
Unsubscribe:
https://blind-hams.groups.io/g/main/leave/670502/1408323869/xyzzy  [
Date:
today at 8:40 AM
Quote original message in reply
Add the sender to the address book when I reply
Reply to All
Add to Sync List
Previous
Next