VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kevin LaRose <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kevin LaRose <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 20 Mar 2011 15:17:37 -0700
Hi:
Here's what I normally do when I publish on my Blogspot blog...
1. I go to www.blogger.com.
2. If needed, I log in using my Google login info. This brings up what is
called the dashboard.
3. There is a link on this page called, I believe, new post, or something
similar. I enter on that.
4. When the next page comes up I'm usually already in the title edit box.
This is where you put in whatever you want this particular entry to be
titled.
5. A few hits of the tab page will take you to the edit box where you put in
the message body. I have usually already composed, either in Notepad or in
Word, and I cut and paste here.
6. After finishing here, a few more hits of the tab will get you to the
labels edit box. I normally don't bother with this, but if you want to label
your post with specific words you can do that here.
7. Tabbing, I believe, twice will get you to the publish post link. Enter on
that, and you should be good to go.

Hope this helps.
Kevin L.

Archived on the World Wide Web at