VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Steve Hoad <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Steve Hoad <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 May 2008 08:04:18 -0400
I haven't yet looked for 8.0 but with the 7.x versions the "free" link was indeed hard to find.  7.x apparently is finished as of May 31.

On scanning, you can always pop into the system tray and shut it off.  Of course, you wouldn't want to do that every day, but when you needed to get something done it would seem to be O.K.

I have had a couple of certificate problems that stop AVG from running and had to go and remove it then download it again.  That could be my firewall causing the problem, I don't know...

posting from Emma's Family Farm
Windsor Maine;
Steve Hoad

http://im.live.com/Messenger/IM/Join/Default.aspx?souce=EML_WL_ GoodCause