VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sat, 2 Feb 2008 23:42:47 -0500
Hi all,
I'm using a laptop, running windows xp home edition, and jfw 9.0.552
Now, here's the problem.  I turned off the hide extentions for known file types, so it will tell me the size of all my files, and the extensions, however, I can't get the thing to speak the size of all of my folders.  Can someone walk me through, step by step, on how to set the computer up, so it will speak the size of each folder when I highlight it?
Harry

Archived on the World Wide Web at
    Signoff: [log in to unmask]
    Subscribe: [log in to unmask]