VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jan Santos <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jan Santos <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Aug 2002 16:03:23 -0700
Thanks for alerting us that hitting reply-to-all is required to reach
everyone on this list.  I was not aware of that.  I too would not like to
have this list filled with chit-chat, but I believe it would benefit many
for responses to questions to be posted to the whole list.  It is important
that we be able to share information with one another, and a question of
one person with a good answer may help several others who have not asked
that particular question, or maybe even thought of the question but can use
the info.

I believe this list should either be re-formatted for reply to reach all
recipients, or some clear statement should be posted on the site indicating
that to reach the whole list reply-to-all must be used.

Thanks to all of you.

Jan Santos