VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 Nov 2001 20:38:17 -0700
I am going to produce a special Christmas addition of the Blind
Online Newsletter which will come out about mid December.  These
are all Christmas stories, inspirational, humorous, and anything
related to the Christmas season.  To see if what you would like to
submit is on my site already, click on the link below.  If your
Christmas story is not there, please email it to me.  The sooner
the better.  I have heard from many people over the years who have
really appreciated these Christmas stories so new subscriptions to
this section are always welcomed.  If yours is new, however, I
need to get it on board long before the special addition of the
BONS newsletter is released in mid December.  By the way, as of
right now, 604 people are subscribed to the Blind Online News
Service International through my newsletter that comes out every
other week.  To join the newsletter, click on the link below.  To
check out the Blind Online News Service, click on the appropriate
link below and go directly to the main menu.  Otherwise, go to the
main web page also listed below.  If you happen to hit a dead
link, it may be due to the fact I am moving my entire website to a
new web provider and Network Solutions is dragging their feet and
back peddling in allowing the registrar to change to a new
service.  The roll over, however, will be brief and I already have
my complete website already stored on the new provider but things
sometimes need fine tuning. Whatever you do, don't register your
domain with Network Solutions, who has merged with Verisign,
because their customer service is incredibly poor.

Phil.
To go to the Christmas Things Main Menu, Click on:
http://www.redwhiteandblue.org/menus/XMASMENU.HTM
To go to the Blind Online News Service Main Menu, Click on:
http://www.redwhiteandblue.org/news/BONSMENU.HTM
To join the one way BONS bi-weekly newsletter, Click on:
To go to The Zenith Tube website, click on:
http://www.redwhiteandblue.org

 Aiming For The Stars
 http://www.redwhiteandblue.org