VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Teresa Christian <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Teresa Christian <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 25 Aug 2018 11:32:24 -0700
Hi Christifer,
Sorry I guess I didn't give enough information. Its funny how you
think you're being clear, when in fact, you are not, lol.
I am a coach and have phone appointments with clients. I am looking
for an online scheduling site that clients can book their appointments
themselves and I can track said appointments.
I checked out 10 to 8 and they aren't accessible.
I checked out Doodle and while they are accessible, it is more for
scheduling things with friends and family.
I am currently checking out Square and so far it seems accessible and
they will do payments as well, well after all they started out being a
payment company. So far, it looks robust and you can access everything
as far as I can tell.
It keeps wanting me to change my browser, I'm using IE and I think I'm
getting stuck because of that right now.
That leads me into another problem of I have been trying to update
FireFox and get stuck with that too. I think I need some sighted help
for that one.
I get so tired of, it feels like every single thing is an ordeal. You
have to have a will of steel and constitution of granet and
determination like a dog with a bone. I do have that, but it sure gets
old after a while.
Teresa☺

--
Change is inevitable, personal growth is a choice. - Bob Proctor