VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
harry brown <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
harry brown <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 May 2002 10:23:58 -0700
Hi folks,
Harry back again with another question for a friend of
myne who's using windows XP.
We scheduled disc cleanup for every Sunday morning at
3AM.  It says everythings in there just fine, but Dave
left his computer on over night and it never ran at
3AM Sunday morning.
What should I tell him to do, and take me through this
step by step, ok?
He has went through it and clicked on ok after it was
scheduled and also clicked on apply as well.  So, what
do we do from here so it will run at the scheduled
time?
Harry