VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Catherine Getchell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Catherine Getchell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 21 Jul 2007 11:26:10 -0400
Please email suggestions concerning list operation
to [log in to unmask]

I'm not a JAWS master, but here goes my explanation anyway.  In JAWS, press
alt to get the menus.  The first one that comes up is "options."  Down arrow
until you hear "voices" and press enter.  Click okay on "global adjustment."
Hit tab until you get to the punctuation setting.  I'm not sure what yours
is set on, but try changing it from, for example, most to some, or some to
none or whatever it's set on.  Then try reading your email and see if the
greater-thans are gone.  Hope this helps.