VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Camper Mick <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Camper Mick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 Aug 2002 20:06:26 -0400
When you are receiving email you must let it download completely before
hitting the 'new mail' or 'get mail' option. This resets your email
program thus making re-download mail that has already been downloaded.
Closing your email program also before it has finished downloading your
email will result in the same situation, a redownload of the same email.
This does not hold true to every email client but for most, it does.

Mick

--
http://www.campermick.com