VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Stu Turk <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 27 Jul 2006 00:28:43 -0400
From: "Terri Hedgpeth" <[log in to unmask]>

Reminder: Send comments on list operation to

Kelly and Tom, one of my biggest frustrations with the automated
announcers on the buses is the operators who turn them off.
---
Where I am, in Pittsburgh PA, the Port Authority Transit buses have the
volume set so low that if anyone in the bus is talking lound or there is too
much background noise I can't make out the announcement.  It would be nice
if they would repeat the announcement once or twice.

On a different subject, is there any chance the list owners could eleminate
those stupid reminders that show up on the first line of each message?  Or
see to it that they stay at the bottom of the message?

   Stu Turk, Pittsburgh PA   USA

    Send comments on list operation to
    Signoff: [log in to unmask]
    Subscribe: [log in to unmask]