VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
harry brown <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
harry brown <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Aug 2002 11:13:26 -0700
Hi folks,
Harry here with a real basic question.
When I go to download a program from off the web, I
was told to click on open this program from its
current location, but then another person told me to
click on save this program to disc.  So I'm asking
when I download a program, which should I do, do you
save it to disc, or click on open this program from
its current location?
Harry