VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Harry Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Harry Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Sep 2019 01:28:05 -0400
Hi all,

Well folks, Brian, who is also on this list, is using Windows 10 pro,
the latest build, and Windows mail, and he's using Narrator with it!

Here's what we've got to do.

We need to import his address book from Thunderbird over to Windows Mail.

He does have a gmail account.

Can someone, give me step by step directions, using key strokes, to help
me get this done?

I hope we don't have to go to Thunderbird, copy each address to the
clipboard, then paste it into Windows Mail!

I'll say this, Narrator is fantastic, using Windows mail!

Thanks for whatever help you can give me.

Harry

Archived on the World Wide Web at
    Signoff: [log in to unmask]
    Subscribe: [log in to unmask]