VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Becky Heckler <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Becky Heckler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 Feb 2008 10:07:20 -0500
Hi guys this is becky H. I need help with something. I use windows 2000
and I have a corupted file some place in my system access folder. I
don't know how to get it out. I need to go into show hidden files but I
don't know how to get there. Can someone please help me out with this?
You can email me off list if you want my number. Feel free to add me to
your msn and aim lists. I like to talk to people. The email address for
msn and screen name for aim is on my tag line. Thanks.

--
Net by phone is up and running again. The price is $14.95 a month. If
you want a demo of it please call me at 7735974201 I need your name

Archived on the World Wide Web at
    Signoff: [log in to unmask]
    Subscribe: [log in to unmask]