VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
David Hilbert Poehlman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
David Hilbert Poehlman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Feb 2013 21:39:17 -0500
she's on the up and up.

On Feb 8, 2013, at 9:01 PM, Pratik Patel <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Who is Catherine Thomas and why is she being asked to explore this by  NLS?
Why isn't this information coming from the NLS leadership? For some reason,
bells are going off in my head. I could just be hearing things.

Pratik Patel
Founder and CEO, EZFire
T: 718-928-5529
M: 718-249-7019
E: [log in to unmask] (or [log in to unmask])
Follow me on Twitter: @ppatel
Follow me on LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/pub/pratik-patel/9/985/882
Skype: Patel.pratik