VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Doreen Yale <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Doreen Yale <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Aug 2005 21:00:45 -0400
Hi folks:
Last night I was the recipient of the worm that keeps trying to reboot a
computer.

I did a complete scan disk but since then I have had a problem with MS Word
and i wonder if anybody has any ideas.

When i am in an mS Word document, using JFW version 5, if I do insert plus T
it will tell me the title of the document i am working on, plus the drive
designation.  Well, it used to but doesn't any more.  Now it tells me the
title of the document and the fact that it is in MS Word.  Does anybody know
how I get the computer to tell me which drive I am working on.  I of course
know most of the times but if i am using three drives, my floppy, hard and
cd rom drive, this is a helpful feature.

I have checked the Display full path of files and folders option within
Windows 98, but it doesn't seem to have made any difference.  Does anyone
have any thoughts please?
Thanks.
DOREEN YALE.