VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Harry Ryburn <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Harry Ryburn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Feb 2003 09:08:58 -0600
Hi to the other Harry.

on the pages where the check boxes do not anounce themselves there are two
buttons on the right side of the window called enable and disable.  When the
check box is checked the disabled is active and will be anounced. To uncheck
the box press the disable button and the box will be unchecked and the
disable button will be greyed out and not be anounced, and the enable button
becomes active, and will be anounced.

There other buttons on the right side:
move up, and move down
find, new, edit.

It took me a few minutes to figure it out, and I can see a little.

Harry #2