VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"N. Q. R." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
N. Q. R.
Date:
Wed, 15 Nov 2000 08:05:09 -0500
Hello,

I need to get some assistive devices: a CCTV reader (the Aladdin Pro has
been recommended to me), a screen magnifier (Zoomtext), a portable reader
(Liberty--also recommended) and a good set of binoculars.  They are
fairly expensive, more that I can pay right now.  Does anyone know of a
government program or private organization that will help me pay for
these?

Also, does anyone know of a support group for people under 50 with visual
impairments that meets in New York?

Nelida

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.