VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sun, 30 Sep 2018 09:18:56 -0700
In Thunderbird, I search for messages by pressing shift+ctrl+f.

You can tab or shift+tab to get to where you need to go. Shift+tab is a
little quicker.

Anyway, there are three items next to one another. The first is a combo
box for what to search (e.g., the From field, the subject line, the
message body). The second item is another combo box that sets
restrictions (e.g., contains, doesn't contain). The third is the edit
box where you type your search string. Next to the edit box is a Plus
for adding more conditions.

Once you finish typing your search string, etc., hit alt+s to start the
search.

Wait a couple of seconds before you shift+tab to get to the results folder.