VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Visually Impaired Pittsburgh Area Computer Enthusiasts! <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Mar 1997 08:51:34 -0500
Greetings,
I'm sure VIPACE members would be willing to help as individuals and as a
group.  I'm passing this along to a mailing list for more discussion.
Maybe we could hear more about your ideas at a future meeting.
-- Mark Senk for VIpACE